A lot of folks are skeptical about the N82 and question my judgment when I said I wanted to get one. It’s fugly Why don’t you just buy a camera? It’s fugly!
My primary reason indeed is for a good camera phone so I don’t lunge around a separate camera. I needed a good point and shoot camera with macro capabilities, good flash for low light conditions and high resolution.
I did some search on Google and this is what people say:
N95 vs N82:
- N95 8GB vs. N82 vs Kodak Z740: Whose Flash is better?
- A N82 vs. N95 vs. Z5fd Photo Comparison
- Nokia N82 Versus Nokia N95 Night Photos
- Nokia N95 versus the N82 – Any Questions?
- N95 8GB vs. N82 The real battle begins Part 1: Low-Light camera performance
- Photo comparisons with N95 vs N82
- Brief: Picture sample: Nokia N95 vs N82
Still not convinced?
N82 vs K850i:
- Nokia N82 v Sony Ericsson K850i
- Camera Duel: Nokia N82 vs Sony Ericsson K850i
- Gadget Wars: Mobile Cameras – K850i vs N82
- Samsung G800, Nokia N82, SE K850i Cameras Compared
Now if only money grow on trees or handphones drop from the sky….
Edit: even more links and comparisons: